TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT
Targeted Case Management (TCM) assists the person and their support network to identify, select, obtain, coordinate, and use both paid and natural supports that may be available to enhance the person's capabilities and preferences as outlined in the Person Centered Support Plan (PCSP).
TCM services provide the following supports:
- Development of support planning that will meet your preferred lifestyle.
- Assists individuals in securing a lifestyle of maximum independence and successful inclusion in the community by providing support and advocacy.
- Assessment of each individual's personal strengths and potentials through interview, monitoring and follow-up of PCSP.
- Assist with funding and record keeping issues to ensure continuation of natural support and HCBS waiver services.
- Oversees all programs of involvement including residential, day, employment and self-direction services to ensure safety and maximum benefits.
Case Management is available to any child or adult eligible for I/DD services.
© 2016 Flinthills Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved